Mississippi River

-----

Monday, September 5, 2011

Rosanne's Baby Shower

In July Mom, Staci and I hosted a baby shower for Rosanne. We had a great turnout and Rosanne received some very nice gifts from all her wonderful family and friends. It was my first time hosting a baby shower and I couldn't have done it without all the help of Mom and Staci!


It took Staci and I at least 2 hours to figure out how to make this diaper cake!

Lisa and I...not really ready for the camera...
(Thanks Lisa for helping us out in the Kitchen!)


Cousins Hilary, Stephanie, Christine, Jenny and her girls and a couple of Rosanne's friends

Rosanne's friends Megan and Natalie and our Aunt Fay with friends Sheena and Jamie in the background.

We played a game where I melted different candy bars into diapers and they had to figure out which candy bar they were. The hard part was that the diapers had a pretty distinct, overpowering smell to them that it was hard to smell the candy.

Playing games.


Rosanne opening her presents.


Our gourmet spread

1 comment:

  1. that sure was fun helping you put all that together! especially that diaper cake! :-)

    ReplyDelete