Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, September 4, 2011

California! Monday July 18th 2011 Part 3: Disney Land!


We didn't go on the Dumbo ride but I had to take a picture of it.


Candace and I waiting in line for the teacups. I was so exhausted by this point but we had to keep going and get in everything we could! I was so hot and tired it was hard to smile for the camera!
Not by favorite ride.



This was part of an evening performance on their little lake...the ship was the good part, the rest was kind of creepy

Jungle Cruise

I thought these tile mosaics were pretty cool.




At California Adventure we went to World of Color (which was amazing), Soarin’ Over California (also very cool) ,The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (surprising me one of my favorites), and King Triton’s Carousel
At Disney Land we also went to, Indiana Jones (definitely one of my favorites), walked through the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Buzz Lightyear, and Space Mountain.

Me, Candace, Cassidy, and Jamie after 14 hours of Disneyland!

2 comments:

  1. those mosaics are way cool! I am so jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great trip! Pretty pictures of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete