Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, September 4, 2011

California! Monday July 18th 2011 Part 1: Disney Land!

I was so excited for this trip, I finally got to go to Disney Land! And I loved it even more than I thought, I can't wait to go back someday.

First we went into California Adventure. Toy Story was my first ride. I couldn't believe how many people were there and how long we had to wait in line for!


Cassidy and Jamie

Candace and I

It was sooo hot there. We walked into this building and it was so nice and cool. It was fun to see clips from all the Disney movies and see some stills from the films. The images are so detailed. I could have stayed in there all day.

From the Little Mermaid
(Animation Academy)

Fantasia (2000 I think)

Bambi

Cinderella

Mulan


The library from Beauty and the Beast




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go! Everyone needs to spend time at Disney land!

    ReplyDelete