Mississippi River

-----

Monday, November 3, 2008

Simon and Floral Design








So this morning I was working on a flower arrangement and Simon was following me around and touching the flowers. It was pretty cute. Then I was rearranging some designs, throwing away the dead flowers in a bag, and Simon was right behind me taking them out of the bag and sticking them back in the container. (p.s. Kimball just walked in my room. I asked him why he wanted to be in here, he said "because I like you." I asked him why he like me. He said "because your beautiful." Smart kid.

2 comments:

  1. Kimball is the funniest, I love the comments he makes. You have the greatest stories about you. Like when you left that one time and he thought you wouldn't come back or how when you go to institute he says ok i'll see you tomorrow. so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimball is a smart boy!!! I miss you Laura!

    ReplyDelete