Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer 2008

Okay, so I am only about three months behind in my blog. That's what happens when you have a bad internet connection, and a five year old worn out computer and a digital camera that lasts about five minutes. I spent the summer in Provo working at D.I., hating my job but having tons of fun in my ward. I took a trip to Illinois to visit Staci in Nauvoo before she got married. In the beginning of August I went to Idaho for Staci's wedding, returned to Provo and turned in my two weeks notice to DI :), flew to Illinois for Staci's wedding reception out there, flew back to Provo, packed up my car and drove to Colorado. Here I am working for my brother Aaron and his office. I have been living out of my poorly packed suitcase the last two and a half weeks and hope to move into my new bedroom this week! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment