Mississippi River

-----

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

T-ball in Idaho

haha, I am a little behind on my blog. In June I wasn't working much one week so I decided to take a quick trip up to Idaho so I could watch a couple of Owen and Wesley's T-ball games. Kevin and Becky were great hosts as usual and I had a great, relaxing, fun couple of days. I left after work Monday morning and caught the end of one of Owen's game. On Tuesday Wes had a game then I stayed to watch a full game of Owen's on Wednesday before coming home.

Wesley playing 3rd base. For each hit he would chase after the ball no matter where it was hit, and when someone else got to the ball first
he would plop down disappointed on the ground...it was adorable.

He also kept giving me the thumbs up from the dugout.
Monday evening we went to the Manwarings for family home evening.
Madalyn had fun playing outside and hiding in the lilac bushes.
Owen ready for bat. When he was first in line he was up and ready to go even though the other team wasn't even out on the field yet.

Owen as catcher.





1 comment:

  1. Finally an update!! Keep them coming. I'm glad you got to go see them play, I wanted to so bad! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete