Mississippi River

-----

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visit from Kevin's family in October

In October we had Kevin's family come down to Utah to visit. It was fun to have them down here to celebrate Becky's birthday. On Saturday while Becky hung out with her sisters we got to play with Kevin and the kids...after I got home from taking the ACT, again.
Madalyn
Me, Mom, and Wes
Kevin hard at work

Owen, Rafa, Rosanne, me, Mom, Wes and Kevin.
We all had fun playing with the contructs and legos...all day long.
Wes and I
Wesley and Owen

2 comments:

  1. so fun to see these pictures. kevin took a TON but has never taken them off his phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have been waiting for someone to post some, I did not get any that weekend. Tell Kevin to share them! It was such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete