Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Part 1: Rexburg

Rosanne and I got to Idaho Falls Friday night and were able to spend some time with Kevin's family and Staci and Kyle. We had lots of fun on the trampoline with the kids and enjoying a fire in there new firepit. Saturday morning I went up to Rexsburg to see Staci and Kyle's place and visit Staci's work.
Staci working hard watering the flowers while I sit and watch and take pictures without her knowing:)I had a lot of fun looking at all the different flowers the BYUI greenhouses have. Staci showed me all of their greenhouses and the apple orchard. My favorite was the jungle greenhouse! This greenhouse was beautiful and peaceful, with tons of green plants and the relaxing sounds of a waterfall.








No comments:

Post a Comment