Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, December 7, 2008

BYU vs. Air Force Football



Me with a bunch of random Air Force cadets

A few of my friends from BYU came out from Provo to visit me and Aubrey (up in Greeley) and go to the BYU Air Force football game. I actually went up to the game with a friend from Colorado Springs and her family. They let me join their pre-game tail gate party. It was very nice of them and a great time. I met up with my friends at half time. It was really fun to see a game at the academy.




First they had parachuters jump from a plane and land on the field. Then they had a fly by with three planes going over the field.


The Freshman ran down and did push ups whenever Air Force scored.


Aubrey, me, Jess, Chris and Malory. Like my bag Becky?


Me, Mallory, Cosmo, Jessica, Aubrey, and Chris after the game, which BYU won of course.


2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! You should date one of those cute cadets!! :) That would be sweet. Have Aaron hook you up.

    p.s. I love your coat! Thats from Target huh? Did you ever get those other two from JCPenny's or wherever it was you were sending me pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. random cadets, huh?! how fun is that. it looks like it was cold, but a lot of fun. how exciting to get to have some old friends visit.

    ps love the purse...and the coat.

    ReplyDelete