Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new room! Finally!

It took ages for the construction of Aaron's basement to get done,
it took maybe six weeks longer than planned, but it sure looks great!

Get Ready for Lots of Pictures:)

The Babysittitng room in my bedroom...

see, they love it in there, I'll babysit anytime :)

Kimball's favorite thing to do in my room besides touching my I pod and lamp and exercise ball is to get into my bed after I make it and snuggle in the covers and all my blankets.



My wonderful piano even fits!

No, I only have one computer, anyone want to buy me a new laptop? Please?

My beautiful closets

3 comments:

  1. it looks great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for new pictures! It sure looks nice. It was good of Aaron to do that for you and furnish it! :) I want to come and visit. I like the special room you have for the boys! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like having your own space. it looks very cozy! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete