Mississippi River

-----

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tagged-Eight Random Facts/Habbits

So this is the first time I have been tagged. Sorry it took me so long Becky and sorry I won't be able to pass it on, I don't know anyone with a blog who you don't know...

1. I love to pull weeds...I find it very relaxing and satisfying work. You can instantly see the results of your work, a nice clean yard area...as long as the weather is nice and theres a bit of shade. Heat and having to do it takes away from the enjoyment. When I was in Nauvoo it was a good excuse to get out of the house and have some time alone to think.

2. I have the most adorable feet, trust me. I just wish I knew how to paint my toenails so it doesn't look like a child did it.

3. I always access my blog by going to Becky's first, cause I can never remember my address.

4. I absolutely adore my nephews! And I am so excited for my first niece!

5. I love to play the piano. I have been playing for almost as long as I can remember. I also play the clarinet and am learning the guitar. My high school career revolved entirely around my music and I miss performing. I was in marching band all four years of high school. I probably have over twenty little medals for performing solos and in ensambles.

6. I love going on motorcycle rides with my dad!

7. My favorite color is pink! Even my ipod is pink and if there is an option, I get pink klenex.

8. Marigolds are my favorite flowers to plant. They are the little bright orange and reddish ones that smell a little funny, but keep the bugs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment